How to book on a course:
- Contact Pro Flight Parachute School for available course dates (see below)
- Complete the Booking Form (Download Form)
- Complete the BPA Medical Form (Download Form)
- Send both forms together with a cheque made payable to 'Pro Flight Parachute School Ltd' for the course fee of £225 to Pro Flight Parachute School, Hinton in th Hedges Airfield, Steane, Brackley, Northants NN13 5NS
- Confirmation of booking and course requirements/details will then be sent to you
The course fee is non-refundable, but a course date may be rescheduled subject to agreement.
Weather Restrictions: Our sport is weather dependent, and although it is possible to jump throughout the year and in most conditions there are limitations for safety reasons. (Ground wind speed <15knots, cloud base > 3,200ft for first descent)
Directions: From the North - Come off the M40 at Junction 11 & take the A442 to Brackley. After 4 miles go through Farthinghoe village & the airfield is signposted to the right ~200m after the village. The airfield is just over a mile along this country road. From the South - Come off the M40 at Junction 10 & take the A43 towards Northampton. At the last roundabout before Brackley take the left turn for Banbury A442. After 4 miles the airfield is signposted to the left- 200m before entering Farthinghoe village.The airfield is just over a mile along this country road.
Please report to the office upon arrival.